Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where Do I Sleep?


It's a good thing I now have a double bed, with the number of my kitties wanting to sleep in our room. I used to have a single bed but Bitty kept on falling from the side. Whenever it's time to go upstairs, there would be a loud noise of cat paws running up the stairs, one has to be careful not to step on them and fall. It's good also to have a lot of patience as they like to keep their noses in on whatever I'm doing. When I'm working on my laptop, there would be several trying to run on the keyboards or sleep on top of it. Or when I would get something from the closet or drawer, Oatmeal especially, loves to poke her head in or play inside and mess up my clothes and shoes. But that's just part of everyday life. 
When I close the lights everyone would take up their favorite spot, I just have to be quick and find a place for myself before I end up sleeping on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...I have a king size bed and they take it all. My living room has 3 chairs and a sofa, seating is limited to the humans lol....And CrankySue loves to stand in front of the computer screen...it is her obsession.

    Good to see Bitty...he is looking good. Love your site. I have bookmarked it to come back and keep track.
    Marcine (007Catgirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcine!

    Bitty found a new scratching post - my stack of books, and it was Oatmeal (the cat with her tongue out in the photo) who taught him.
    Sometimes I would wake up without feeling in my arms and legs as I don't move because I don't want to disturb their sleep lol.

    Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete