Sunday, January 11, 2009

Allow me to introduce....


Cats fascinate me. No matter, the shape, size, color and temperament - I find them all amazing.

Since I was a child, I have always been drawn to them, but when Bitty came into my life, my life changed as well. You see, he is the first cat I am fully responsible for. Now, I am taking care of 14 cats, and a dog (who thinks she's a cat as well!). I have also lost some beloved felines who have succumbed to illness. I have always carried them in my heart to keep their memories alive.

I will introduce you to all the kitties and dog, of course, who have made stressful days bearable, who are funny companions, and who just make life more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. i think it's cool that you have decided to do your blog on cats.. we do know you are the expert. You may not be a vet but you have taken in so many strays and gave them a nice home and a good life..

    ReplyDelete